Search online and you will find a WordPress plugin for almost any functionality that you need or think of. When you are evaluating plugins to use in your site, think about the following factors:
- The proper version of WordPress. Many plugins are developed for very specific versions of the platform and may not work as good or in the right manner with other WordPress versions.
- Check for updates. Be wary of plugins that seem to have been abandoned or were last updated ages ago, these may not work as you expect them to.
- How many people have downloaded it? A good gauge would be: hundreds (low), thousands (still low), tens of thousands (average), hundreds of thousands (good or above average), and millions (excellent). The number of downloads is a good indicator of the quality of a particular plugin. Needless to say , thebest SEO plugin for WordPress is one that has millions of downloads under its belt.
- Next to the number of downloads, user ratings also make good quality indicators. Know the average rating of the plugin you want to try and read the reviews. This way, you can determine whether or not it is worth your time.
- Read support threads. By reviewing these threads, you will get to know the common issues that you will likely face with the plugin. This will also lead you to discovering just how many people say that the plugin works as promised and how many say it's broken or not quite what they expected. User comments are very helpful when finding a good SEO plugin for your WordPress site.
- Lastly, make sure to back-up your site whenever installing new plugins, because these may cause errors, sometimes, fatal ones that may damage your site. This is also why you should always look into user reviews to gauge the performance of the plugin before even thinking of installing it on your site. When in doubt, do some more digging about the plugin to make sure it is safe and good to use.
SEO plugins can help you analyze posts based on your target keywords, determine your page speed, provide you with good backup technology, manage analytics, and a lot more. Depending on what your website needs at the moment, choose a plugin that will best satisfy your current optimization requirements and invest on a comprehensive plugin that will provide you with the best insight on your search engine optimization efforts.
Blackwood Productions is one of the most sought after SEO platform developers in the industry, providing website owners and SEO professionals with a well-developed, easy to install, and quick to learn platform and useful plugins to help you streamline search optimization for your small business or enterprise-level web operations.
Best SEO Plugin For Wordpress