Should You Jump on the SEO Reseller Bandwagon?
Borrell Associates, a leading advertising research company, recently published a radical report on the outlook of local digital advertising. It thoroughly examined the trends and predicted the future of the industry, saying that companies will spend upwards of $115 billion on digital marketing—including SEO—in the coming years. The findings are not surprising. After all, digital advertising grew by over 42% last year and accounted for 40% of market spending by local advertisers. Are you ready to profit from this explosion? Perhaps it’s time jump on the SEO reseller bandwagon.
Becoming an SEO Reseller
The increased spending on SEO and other digital marketing functions is triggering interest in SEO reselling. There seems to be an emergence of four types of resellers.
• First, there are traditional media companies that have mostly done analog work, but want to test the waters of digital media by reselling someone else’s SEO services.
• Secondly, there are traditional media companies that are excited about the possibilities of digital media, but are unable to immerse themselves in it for whatever reason. They are interested in SEO reselling in order gain traction.
• Next are those companies that have always concentrated on just one area of digital marketing—such as social media promotion or web design. They now wish to extend the services they offer to their clients but don’t want to spend resources on hiring and maintaining staff. The solution? They resell SEO services.
• The final category consists of entrepreneurs who don’t have any background in digital media but are very good in sales. They recognize that becoming an SEO reseller is a great way to create another stream of income for a very small investment.
Whichever type of SEO reseller you are, you can make money from this growing industry—and you can start today. Partnering with a reputable SEO company is one of the most efficient ways to tap into the enormous rewards of digital marketing. Here’s why:
• It’s easy and quick. Reseller solutions are typically ready to go; all you need to do is sign up and you can start selling in 24 hours or less. While label solutions allow you to rebrand SEO packages as though they were your own. You don’t need to hire your own SEO staff—simply get clients and your SEO partner will do all the work behind the scenes.
• It makes your clients happier. When you’re an SEO reseller, you don’t have to actually do all the back-breaking and time-consuming tasks that are involved in search engine optimization. You simply sell the service and let your SEO partners worry about the rest. This frees up your time for customer service, ensuring that your clients feel cared for and heard.
• It saves time and money. Why spend months brainstorming and developing an SEO strategy for your clients when you can simply partner up with a seasoned SEO firm that already has the solution, the technology, and the infrastructure needed to boost your clients’ rankings? They will do a better job.
• It lets you focus on your core business. If you’re a web designer or pay-per-click expert, admit it—search engine optimization is outside of your level of skill and knowledge. You will be shortchanging your clients if you pretended that you knew what you were doing. It’s often better to stick to your core business and simply resell an SEO company’s services. This allows you to give your clients world-class solutions.
Choosing an SEO Reseller Program
Are you ready to become an SEO reseller? You’re not alone. In fact, 59% of agencies now outsource their SEO functions to a white label SEO provider. These digital marketing firms rely on white label SEO programs to handle day to day SEO tasks, maintain quality control, achieve rankings. You can certainly do the same.
When thinking about partnering with an SEO company, keep these things in mind:
• Choose a company with a proven program that is used by hundreds of satisfied resellers.
• Check the commission structure and do the math. Make sure that your efforts will be duly compensated.
• Make sure that the SEO company understands what search engines are looking for in 2016 and beyond.
• Check if they offer while label SEO reseller solutions that allow you to brand everything as yours.
Blackwood Productions can help you establish a sustainable digital marketing business. Take a look at our SEO reseller program and you will quickly see why hundreds of resellers from around the world have chosen to work with us. Real results, powerful technology, and big commissions—that’s our promise. Call us at (877) 823-1543 to know more.
Be sure to call us at 877.823.1543 to discuss current specials and promotions.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org